Betty Hemingway is a Behavioural Mindset Coach, working with a blend of modalities including Adlerian Psychology, Transpersonal, Emotional Intelligence, Positive Psychology & Creativity Coaching. She coaches both individual, team & leadership cliental with a vibrant, open and curious nature. The coaching vessel offered for this workshop is one where transparency, ownership and stretch is welcomed to create positive shifts. This space she creates is one where you must want to arrive and do the work on self, ready with a curious mind, to suspend assumptions and dive into doing some great work.
Very much look forward to the space we create together, Betty.
Workshops Cancelled for 2020...see Virtual Summer School Programme
MODULE C: - A creativity space to build internal cohesion
This module is about connecting with self through the use of creative processing & coaching modalities. A calm and creativity focused space with positive stretch and challenge, allowing you to slow down your thinking, tune out logic and tune into that part of you that needs more airtime. If you connect with the following, it may the perfect space for you to create positive enquiry, movement and change:
- Who am I? How do I show up?
- What parts of me serve me, and which parts are an overworked muscle?
- How can I create internal cohesion and connection to influence my wider system though ownership of my own behaviours?
- What internal behaviours are the overworked muscle? My imposter, critic, judge, perfectionist, cynic, pleaser, saboteur, procrastinator?
- What do I wish to learn to become the conductor of my own orchestra?
- What will I have if I shine the light of awareness on these parts of me? What will be the gift?
Using a myriad of techniques such as collage, paint, text play, creative writing both individually and as a collective group, we will, each day build our understanding of self, our internal ways of being and build self-connection and reflection into your day. We will work individually and as a group, to drive insight, self-accountability and that sense of inner tranquillity. My aim? For each of you to leave with a new pair of metaphorical learning lenses!
Each day, we will work with a different medium or way of working to add to your practitioner toolbox. With each process, there will be a handout of the model used for you to shape into your own to work with as you see fit.
Evening Presentation - Updates Due